Tale of the Toad King
Let me tell you the tale...
Your toad crawls around and gathers a conga line of followers. Try not to bump into things or your line .
In the bottom right corner you can see your lifes and the number of frogs you have to rescue.
We recommend you turn up the sound. Enjoy the story!
Arrow Keys / XBOX-Stick - move
Mouse / Enter / A-Button - main menu select
Escape / Start-Button - pause
Version 1.1.0 (2019-10-12)
- Added: Damage feedback animation.
- Added: Death animation.
- Changed: Tutorial background is now green.
- Changed: Narrator voice is now louder.
- Changed: Toad king changes direction directly when a direction button was pressed (if he is not moving).
- Changed: Screen shake is a bit more subtle.
- Changed: Improved the levels.
- Changed: Follower frogs won't die if they go out of screen.
- Changed: Main menu screen, win screen and game over screen.
- Fixed: Typos.
- Fixed: "Camera moves faster" area was too small.
- Fixed: In game menu was invisible when screen was fading to black.
- Fixed: Some text boxes appeared multiple times.
- Fixed: Mouse cursor was visible in tutorial in fullscreen.
- Fixed: Some bugs in the level maps.
- Fixed: Some level ended too soon (sometimes).
- Fixed: Dialog images didn't fit the overworld frog images.
- Fixed: Player could not die in the first level.
- Fixed: Player could go out of the world map.
Verson 1.0.1 (2019-10-08)
- Fixed: Dialog in level 1.
- Fixed: Some typos in dialogs.
- Fixed: Enabled goodbye voice.
Version 1.0.0 (2019-10-08)
- Initial release (Ludum Dare release).
Basti - Code Wizard
Kamil - Enemy Warlock, Master of Level 3
Tido - Implementation Fairy, Croaky Voice
Christian - Painting
Lukas - Songmaster
🐬 Have fun playing! 🐬
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Published||6 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||Aseprite, Godot, Bosca Ceoil, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Ludum Dare 45, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.